What documents do I need to submit for admission?
The Application kit includes 3 forms – Admission form, Student Health form and Undertaking. All 3 forms need to be completed filled in otherwise application will be rejected. Other supporting documents needed are as given below:
- Attested copy of the Original Birth Certificate (In English) If any other language attested translated copy needs to be submitted
- Child’s Photographs (Two)
- Attested copy of Residence Proof(Ration Card/Passport/Electricity Bill/Landline Bill/Election Card)
- Attested Copy of the Caste certificate if applicable.
- Attested copy of the child’s Aadhar Card if issued.
- Copy of Blood Group Report by a certified pathologist
- Copy of previous mark sheet (previous one year for pre primary and last three years for main school)
- Original School Leaving Certificate and one copy of the same (applicable for Std 1 onwards)
Admission fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance for any reason whatsoever, including withdrawal of admission before the scheduled commencement of the year.
- If a student withdraws admission before commencement of term, refund if any, of fees, will be subject to following provisions
- If a student withdraws admission before 60 working days of the scheduled date of commencement of term, Tuition fees will be refunded
- If a student withdraws admission less than 60 working days before the scheduled date of commencement of term, Tuition fees will not be refunded
- If a student withdraws admission after commencement of term, whether or not the student joins the class, under no circumstance will the fees paid to the institute for that term be refunded. The school leaving certificate will be issued only after clearance of all dues.
- There will be a maximum of 30 children in each class.
The teacher student ratio followed by the school is 1:12
All our teachers are B.Ed or ECC.Ed and are of the highest quality and selected after a rigorous interview process by the principal and management. Our teachers undergo a rigorous training with the British Council to ensure they are updated with the latest global pedagogies.
- The Academic year of the school starts from 1st April 2022 and will end by 20th March 2023.