Lodha World School, NCP has been honoured with the ‘Innovation in Education Award’ by Education Today’s India’s Top 50 Prestigious Jury Awards 2020 for the collaborative and innovative learning practices implemented in school.
Heartiest congratulations to the teachers and students of the school for consciously practicing the LWS marker of design thinking to understand and take ownership of the challenges, think of innovative solutions and collaborate to achieve resolutions
Lodha World School was ranked 3rd in Thane and was ranked 24th in the state of Maharshtra by leading education magazine Education World for 2016
Lodha World School was awarded the International School Award by the British Council for the period 2015 – 2018
Lodha world school is one of the best schools in Thane and it was ranked 3rd amongst schools in Thane mumbai. We as an institution believe in investing all our time and energy in picking the best teachers for developing our children both in curriculum and extra-curricular activities.Our curriculum covers ICSE syllabus and our school is considered as one of thebest ICSE schools in Thane.
• ‘Outstanding Initiative of the Year Award 2019’ in the Institutional Category, at the 4th Edition of Teach.erat.hon, held by Lilavatibai Podar High School.
• Ranked No.1 in India under the Top ICSE School – Parameter wise for ‘Holistic Development’ in a survey conducted by Education Today.
• Ms. Asha Narayanan, has been the recipient of ‘Reliance Foundation Teacher Awards 2019’.
• Torchbearer in K-12 Education category and Distinctive Citation for the category, Education for Global Citizenship by India Didactics Association Awards
• Technology Avant Garde by the Education World Grand Jury Awards 2019 among 1000 nominations.