What documents do I need to submit for admission?
The Application kit includes 3 forms – Admission form, Student Health form and Undertaking. All 3 forms need to be completed filled in otherwise application will be rejected. Other supporting documents needed are as given below:
- Attested copy of the Original Birth Certificate (In English) If any other language attested translated copy needs to be submitted
- Child’s Photographs (Two)
- Attested copy of Residence Proof(Ration Card/Passport/Electricity Bill/Landline Bill/Election Card)
- Attested Copy of the Caste certificate if applicable.
- Attested copy of the child’s Aadhar Card if issued.
- Copy of Blood Group Report by a certified pathologist
- Copy of previous mark sheet (previous one year for pre primary and last three years for main school)
- Original School Leaving Certificate and one copy of the same (applicable for Std 1 onwards)
Admission fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance for any reason whatsoever, including withdrawal of admission before the scheduled commencement of the year.
- If a student withdraws admission before commencement of term, refund if any, of fees, will be subject to following provisions
- If a student withdraws admission before 60 working days of the scheduled date of commencement of term, Tuition fees will be refunded
- If a student withdraws admission less than 60 working days before the scheduled date of commencement of term, Tuition fees will not be refunded
- If a student withdraws admission after commencement of term, whether or not the student joins the class, under no circumstance will the fees paid to the institute for that term be refunded. The school leaving certificate will be issued only after clearance of all dues.
- Nursery – There are 30 students in a class
- Jr. and Sr. KG – there are 35 students in a class
- Std I onwards – there are 40 students in a class
2 teachers – one teaching the class and one assisting and managing the children
All our teachers are B.Ed or ECC.Ed and are of the highest quality and selected after a rigorous interview process by the principal and management
What is the Fee policy followed by the school?
- The Fee needs to be paid in INR by Cheque or Demand Draft only. No cash will be accepted.
- Fee to be paid every quarter as per schedule as mentioned in school diary.
- One time Admission Fee (non-refundable) will be applicable to all standards.
- Fees once paid are non-transferrable / non-adjustable / non-refundable under any circumstance and are subject to the exceptions as set out in the refund policy.The school, however, reserves the right to refund any amount of fees at its sole discretion considering the peculiarity of a particular case.
- On non-payment of fees, the school reserves the right to disallow a student from participating in the activities for which the fees remain unpaid, to not issue reports / certificates / recommendations for future institutions.
- School reserves the right to de-list a student if their submitted cheque is dishonored